19 January 2014

Day 19/365: Testing...Polaroid

Sculpture outside of Music Villa

I pulled out this old Polaroid Land camera a dear friend of mine gave me a few years ago.  I've used it a bunch of times, but not to the extent to truly be familiar with everything the instant I pick it up again.  So, I was fumbling around trying to make sure I was actually taking a picture and this was the result.  Some sculpture outside the music store and I'm not quite sure what it is...

It's really just hard for me to decide what I want to take pictures of.  I'm too used to digital stuff you can easily delete.  But to actually buy film again and know exactly what you want to take a picture of... that's hard.  -_-  Since each photo costs money, I'm more hesitant, which makes me less motivated to take pictures.  Hopefully that changes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment