11 January 2014

Day 11/365: Lazy hound dog


Clyde being lazy with me
Day two of being sick.  Sore throat, coughing, not being able to sleep.  I guess I was due.  I'm just glad I don't have a stuffy nose.  I think I just might hate that more than any of the other symptoms.  I have a thing about not being able to breathe...don't you?

I think Clyde looks cute here.  He doesn't look like a doberman.  He could pass for a black and tan coonhound.  Or a dachshund.  Really any other type of black and tan breed.  They're not so bad!  Sometimes I wish Clyde wasn't cropped and docked because people wouldn't be so prejudiced against him.  He'd look like a hound otherwise.  And he just happens to be slightly reactive to strange dogs that rush up to him.  But what would you do, if some large stranger charged up to you, jumping in your face?  Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment